1. AquaCure Operation Manual
2. Oxygen Humidifier
3. Oxygen Humidifier attachment hose
4. Oxygen Humidifier Holder
5. Bubbler attachment hose 3 feet long
6. Medium Bubbler bottle (assembled)
7. Nasal Cannula(s) (for Inhalation)
8. Accessories hose 1/8" ID 6 feet long
9. Soft Silicone HydrOxy Spot Applicator
10. HydrOxy Spot Applicator to hose adaptor
11. Water Infuser/Ionizer Bubbler stone: (for bubbling water in container of choice).
12. Electrolyte (lye) Powder (each bottle enough for one fill)
13. Electrolyte (citric acid) Powder (each bottle enough for one fill)
14. Mini-Torch that you can fuel with HydrOxy or use to adjust output gas volume
15. Online Resources: which are updated for corrections, upgrades, tips, videos, etc.
16. Comprehensive personal support to answer any questions
1. Can generate up to 75 lph of HydrOxy gas (aka Brown's Gas , BG or HHO)
2. Size: 12 inches high, 12 inches long and 9 inches wide
3. Weight (with fluids)
4. Voltage (choose option of 110 ~120 VAC 60 Hz or 220~240 VAC 50 Hz)
1. Continuous duty cycle (The AquaCure can be used continuously)
2. EXTRA RESERVOIR so it can operate for at least 10 hours between refills
3. TIMER SWITCH with continuous feature
4. Lighted sight tube: easier to see liquid level
Warranty includes parts, labor and shipping if issue is manufacturer related. We've been in business since 1984 and expect to be in business at least another 20 years.
If Warranty is invalid (because of user or shipping abuse), we will still repair any issues for lifetime if purchaser pays for parts, labor and shipping.
We can't guarantee any particular result because every body is different.
HOWEVER, because we are SO CERTAIN you'll be happy with this machine, we have a 100% no questions asked one YEAR money back satisfaction guarantee (from the date you receive the machine).
You don't need to state a reason if you want to return the machine (even after used for 12 months), just ask for an RMA number and instructions to properly send it back and (once we receive the machine) we'll refund your purchase price (shipping, taxes and duty costs not refunded).
We reserve the right to discount the refund to cover any customer related damage (normal wear and tear is expected and will not be discounted).
Adequately package and insure when shipping to cover potential shipping damage.
Contact Us for Return Instructions so that your return can be processed smoothly and quickly.
1. LOW LIQUID LEVEL SHUTOFF: AquaCure has a low water level switch to automatically shut off the machine if the liquid level gets low.
2. OVER-PRESSURE SAFETY: 2 psi electrical shutoff AND a mechanical over-pressure gas relief. LOWER pressure is MUCH SAFER!
3. ANTI-BACKFILL: The AquaCure has an 'anti-backfill' feature, that reliably prevents the water in the filter, humidifier and bubblers from 'back-feeding' (getting sucked back) into the electrolyzer upon shutdown.
4. FULL SHUTOFF SWITCH: For safety, The AquaCure shuts off BOTH the power and neutral wires.
5. SAFETY CERTIFIED: CE safety certified and UPGRADED to conform with CSA/UL standards.
1. After the initial fill of electrolyte solution, add pure water as needed.
2. Change out the filter water after every 8 to 10 hours of use.
3. About every 200 hours of use, filter the electrolyte solution to remove accumulated sludge.